Call 970-249-2020 in Montrose or 970-874-8110 in Delta to schedule your appointment today!
With locations in Montrose and Delta for your eye care needs!
1805 S Hillcrest Dr. Montrose, CO 81401 Phone: (970) 249-2020
164 W. 3rd St. Delta, CO 81416 Phone: (970) 874-8110
Emergency Contact: In case of an emergency, please phone our office at (970) 249-2020 and follow the instructions.
Whether you require prescription vision correction or not, polarized sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced visual performance during your daily activities, all while protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays and helping you look great! Check out our options of sunglasses at San Juan Eye Centers!
• Non-Prescription Sunglasses Think fashion, function, and fun when wearing sunglasses! Perfect to wear over contact lenses.
• Prescription Sunglasses Prescription sunglasses eliminate glare to provide clear, comfortable vision outdoors or while driving and help eliminate squinting.
• Sunglasses for Children Some experts say we receive up to 80% of our lifetime exposure to ultraviolet radiation by the age of 18. Are your kids wearing UV protection? We have them in stock!
• Polarized Lenses Pamper your eyes with polarized lenses while in the sun enjoying the many outdoor adventures on the Western Slope. Fisherman and water enthusiasts will love them!
• Transitions Lenses Enjoy the freedom of a single pair of glasses for all your needs. Transitions lenses darken with UV exposure and lighten to crystal clear indoors for crisp clarity wherever you go. Polarized and driving options are now available!